CREDIT OPTION DETAILS:
All workshops are open to teachers K-12.
Participants must attend the entire workshop to receive the credit option. A sign in sheet will be given on the day of each workshop (Take careful note of hours of attendance, which are different depending on which credit option you choose).
For all workshops, participants may choose Stipend, In-Service Credit, Facilitator Credit (for LC Facilitators), or Audit
To receive a stipend, you must attend the FULL workshop.
Stipends are limited & not guaranteed.
You may only register for ONE stipend, unless approved to register for another.
If at a later time a participant needs to cancel, please email Johanna Siragusa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember that there may be waitlisted participants, so please cancel a workshop as soon as possible, if needed.
NOTE: Once a participant cancels, someone else may have been given their spot or stipend.
- MONDAY JULY 15, 2019 - PROMETHEAN PARTY!
- TUESDAY JULY 16, 2019 - GET GOOGLY
- WEDNESDAY JULY 17, 2019 - 21ST CENTURY LEARNING
- THURSDAY JULY 18, 2019 - MULTIMEDIA MADNESS
- MONDAY JULY 22, 2019 - TUESDAY JULY 23, 2019 - ROBOT MINI COURSE
- WEDNESDAY JULY 24, 2019 - THURSDAY JULY 25, 2019 - PODCASTING IN THE CLASSROOM
- TUESDAY AUGUST 27, 2019 - DROP IN DAY
Any questions about the Byram Hills Cyber Camp 2019 registration can be directed to:
914 - 273 - 9200, x4967
Please contact your BTC with any questions regarding workshop details and instruction.