Dear Byram Hills Parents,
The Bobcat Boosters are excited to announce that this year’s Homecoming will include a full week of activities, including, for the first time, games played at night under the lights. This new initiative is designed to create an exciting atmosphere for our children, build stronger school spirit and bring our community closer together.
Below are some details for the Homecoming night games. The schedule of all the Homecoming games can be found at: https://www.byramhills.org/athletics/bobcat-boosters.
- HOMECOMING WEEK - COME SEE OUR ATHLETES PLAY UNDER THE LIGHTS
9/26 7:00 PM Varsity Field Hockey (vs. Pelham)
9/27 7:00 PM Varsity Girls Soccer (vs. Greeley)
9/28 7:00 PM Varsity Football (vs. Harrison)
9/29 7:00 PM Varsity Boys Soccer (vs. Keio)
The Bobcat Boosters is a parent led organization whose mission is to support our athletes and build school spirit. Our organization is 100% dependent on donations and volunteers, and is a great way for you to get more involved in your child’s school experience.
Below are some of the ways you can get involved.
- JOIN THE TEAM BEHIND THE TEAMS – BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities
- SUPPORT NEW INTIATAIVES – MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
- PURCHASE BYRAM HILLS SPIRIT WEAR - AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE
- Online Anytime https://bobcat-den.myshopify.com
- Pop Up Shops at back to school nights, town events and more
We look forward to a great 2018/2019 season. Go Bobcats!