In keeping with our district’s mission and goals, Challenge Success at Byram Hills promotes student well-being and engaged learning. We believe students shouldn’t have to choose between doing well and being well. In collaboration with Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education, Challenge Success helps students to create their own paths to success.
Challenge Success Steering Committees serve the HCC and BHHS communities. Committee members include students, teachers, counselors, parents, and administrators. Reflecting on the needs of our students and examining relevant data, the Challenge Success Committee implements programs designed to meet the specific needs of Byram Hills students.
For more information about Challenge Success, please contact the principal’s office at HCC or BHHS.
- What is Challenge Success?
- When did the Challenge Success initiative start at BHHS?
- What drove Byram Hill’s engagement with Challenge Success?
- What data is used to inform Challenge Success initiatives at BHHS?
- How has Challenge Success impacted our district?
- Who serves on the Challenge Success Steering Committee?