Director of Fine Arts (Grades K-12) - Effective 9/01/2020
We seek a successful leader who:
- can supervise curriculum, staff development, budget and scheduling for art & music program in grades K-12
- can evaluate staff and provide a continued vision for professional growth
- possesses working knowledge of art & music instruction, AP courses in art and music, and full ensembles in Choir, Orchestra and Band grades 4-12
- can supervise extracurricular theatre program, grades 5-12, including five fully-staged productions per year
- can oversee programming and supervise creative staff for District media communications center, producing approximately 200 shows per year
- possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communicates skillfully with staff members
- demonstrates ability to implement event planning and management
- holds NYSED certification as district administrator and certification in Fine Arts or Music
- demonstrates a commitment to continued professional growth
- Salary is regionally competitive.
Interested candidates must apply on OLAS (www.olasjobs.org/lhv) no later than 7/27/2020.
Online Applications Required at www.olasjobs.org/lhv
Jen Lamia, Ed.D, Superintendent of Schools
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer.