2020-2021 School Year
MUSIC TEACHER - BYRAM HILLS HIGH SCHOOL
This is a full-time tenure track position, providing instruction in concert choir, studio music production and composition, music theory 1, AP music theory, guitar workshop and co-teaches 6th grade chorus at H.C. Crittenden Middle School.
Music students participate in NYSSMA Solo and Major Festival. Additionally, the High School presents three fully-staged theatre performances per year, 1-2 of which are musicals.
Seeking candidate with the following strengths:
- Enjoys working with students, both during and after school
- Ability to work with students in large ensemble settings
- Technology proficient
- Very strong piano skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of choral and vocal repertoire
- Experience in Musical Theatre Vocal Direction
- Strong collaborator
- Organized worker
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with music technology: Logic Pro, Web Based applications
- Sense of humor
- must hold NYS music certification
Applicants should apply on www.olasjobs.org
For Teaching positions, please apply using the On-Line Application System for Educators. If you do not have access to a computer, or need assistance in the application or interview process, please notify our Human Resources Office.
BYRAM HILLS CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT | 10 TRIPP LANE, ARMONK, NY 10504 | (914) 273-4082