Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) Coordinators
The Dignity for All Students Act provides for extra safeguards against harassment, bullying, and discrimination. Each building has a DASA Coordinator who can help students and parents address concerns specific to these issues. (DASA Coordinators are listed below)
Byram Hills is committed to providing an educational and working environment that promotes respect, dignity and equality. Harassment, hazing, and bullying are detrimental to a student and interferes with learning.
The DASA Coordinator are:
- Coman Hill: Teresa Letizia
- Wampus Elementary School: David Mack
- HCC Middle School: Angelo Ancona
- Byram Hills High School: Kristen Sautner
- District Wide DASA Coordinator: Gina Cunningham
More information about DASA can be found on the New York State Education Website.