Destiny Discover: eBooks & eAudiobooks
Thank you to the Byram Hills Education Foundation, which provided the funding for hundreds of these eBooks via the Debra Leipman Yale Memorial Fund.
To read eBooks on a phone or tablet with the "Destiny Discover" App:
1. From the Web, go to HCC Library's BobCatalog
2. Click "Login" and enter your school network username (NOT your Google ID) & your personal password
3. If you know the title of the book you're looking for, type it into the search box and hit enter.
4. Select the "Digital" filter from the top menu to more easily identify eBooks (green E symbol) and digital audiobooks (round CD/disc icon) in the search results. Print books (red book icon) can be identified by clicking "Books" from the top menu.
5. Click "Open" to begin reading an eBook, or click "Play" to begin listening to a digital audiobook.
6. To checkout your digital copy for two weeks, click "Checkout."
7. All checkouts (digital and print) are visible from the "Checkouts" link from the Menu (3 horizontal lines, found on top left side of screen in Destiny Discover).
8. Some eBooks have text-to-speech. If enabled, you will see a play button on the lower left side of the page.
Thank you to the Byram Hills Education Foundation, which provided the funding for hundreds of eBooks via the Debra Leipman Yale Memorial Fund.